Sunday, December 26, 2004

burrrpp...

what a frantic past couple of days that just seem to zoom by. was caught up with work til late coz was doing closing hours, and by time i got back was too exhausted to do anything else. apart from washing up and stuff of coz.

got my christmas gift for the exchange thingy on thurs. it was a Nike shoe bag, which is practically reasonable for me, something that i can use. my colleague taufik was the one who had to give me the gift, so i thought it was pretty observant of him to know what kinda things im attuned to. good choice brudder.

went for dinner/supper just now after work. wan & partner faz was able to get hold of faz's dad's car for the nite, so it was kinda nice for me to for once be picked up & chauffeured around. had to pick yan up 1st from the queensway busstop before heading for changi village. apparently she was late because of a slipper malfunction by walking straight into an area of lumpy yellowish-brown mud near her place. and the slippers were white. alamak, that's gonna look like u step on poo man. bachin la bachin. aniwaes, the food was good. nasi lemak, satay, & honey-glazed chicken wings washed down with sugar cane & coconut juices was heaven, simply terrific. best part was that yan was such a sweet darling to have them subsidised for me. perhaps to cover her outstanding credit tabs she has with me. & that she was late. whateva it is, thank u so so much. nice. think i ate more than my fair share of food though, as always. on one hand its actually good i think coz food never gets wasted, but on the other hand im probably eating way into the rests' portions. aaah well, conscience dilemma. sorry fellas, wot to do, born this way. a bottomless pit.

got back exam results today. mixed emotions, of relief, gratitude and resignation. relief that i passed, grateful to God for making this possible and resigned to the relatively stable yet stagnant grades i got. the results only serves to emphasize the fact that im not a brilliant student, but is capable of doing the bare minimum to survive & go through the required necessities. possibly this spells the end of any remnant hopes i had about doing my honours. and the start to the countdown of me entering the workforce in 1 & a half years time. oh well, guess its about time that i start earning my own proper income also, and let my parents have a well-deserved rest & enjoy life. soon soon, God willing.

i miss my nieces. wonderful kids they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home