Thursday, December 16, 2004

intoxicated...and pooped

wat a long day it's been.got a call in the wee hrs of 10am plus from my boss to come down to work earlier than scheduled. apparently this colleague of mine took urgently leave for the umpteenth time for some urgent matters, or so the story goes.well, duty calls so gotta start rushing my daily waking up routine of turning and tossing, snooze abit, toss again, and finally got out of bed. breakfast was a measly lump of mee soto, but tt'll do i guess. remembered tt i gotta demand back dvds i loaned out to wan, so a quickie bout of frantic smses did the trick. with a dose of firm charming undertones of course. haha. zoomed to her place on my trusty veterans' bike to collect the stuffs before drudging my way to RV for paid labour. after buying myself some lunch from my fav mamak stall near thr though. cant neglect my bottomless pit of a tummy.

work was a hassle man. lotsa stock to be scanned and be accounted for. seems like it aint the slack rilek job many thought it'll be aye. aah well, money man money. spent quality time wif my boss the whole day scanning barcodes, amidst the glancing looks at the plasma tv. I-Robot is a cool cool show, abit on the sci-fi side. mebbe the geek in me is showing itself agn. dang! realised that thr's quite a number of real good-looking men out thr in spore. but they're definitely definitely gay i tell u. how can u explain two well-toned, chiselled-featured men with realy nice fashion sense coming into my shop and interacted with each other like as tho they're a couple. gross...aaah well, life's like tt. the babes ard the area pretty ummm eye candy too. so i guess it balances itself out la. haha. next wk's gonna b hell week for me, probably gonna b working daily from mon til sat. shortage of staff now. as boring as it is tho, the money keeps me going. wat to do when u're at an age of expected independence. esp financially. been surviving well so far, but the little bit extra of indulgence do come at a price. this is whr my life's appreciation of needs and wants get severely tested. hhhmmmm.... budden agn, thr's always pple out thr who have it much harder than i do. cant realy complain much wif wat i haf now i tink. perseverance is key perhaps.

went to arab street for a Videoezy gathering after work, in conjunction wif two of my colleagues' birthdays this month. got myself super intoxicated with sheesha & ice mint tea. tt's like the 3rd session i been thr in recent times. getting pretty addictive i tink. shite. did alot of catching up wif the few i havnt seen for ages - some transferred, some went NS, some just didnt haf time for gg out. slacked for a couple of hours or so, ate cake and gorged finger foods. found out that i gotta take part in this unofficial christmas "gift exchange" scheme where u dipped ur hands into a bag wif pieces of paper wif staff names written on it, take one, and voila! tt name becomes ur gift recipient for christmas. wat the heck, spend agn! the fella whom i gotta buy the gift would probably wished he got someone else. budgeted gift is on the cards. haha. the gathering was fun tho, however the service thr kinda sucked big time. practically gotta make urself visible to the workers, & when attended to, they didnt seem happy nor interested in serving the customers. eh halo, if dun like the job than dun work la dey. simple mathematics. got home at 3am, damn pooped...

havnt seen nor met yan for two days already. missing her company greatly man. yesh, two days may not exacty equate to eternity, but to me tt's already long enuff man. its just different, wif her ard my day just seem so much brighter. the adrenalin gets all pumped up and its a kinda nice feeling to have her presence ard me. realy like it when she smiles. perfect. however though i feel tt at times i havnt been deserving enuff to warrant tt from her, at times my emotions tend to negate the rationality that the mind allows, and this can be disastrously unhealthy for both of us. mebbe its just me, insecurities and self-doubt are two ailments that chronically plagued myself. at times i just dunno wat is wrong wif wat im tinking. mad? nahh, just plain childish of me perhaps. i should learn to trust more i guess. aaah well.. gonna be spending time wif the fab four tom, yan included. watching DVDs are on the agenda, with compliments from me of coz. haha. hope it'll b fun, kinda looking 4wd to seeing her again. each and everytime. mushy? nahhh, just my sincerest thoughts.

gd nite people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home