Thursday, December 30, 2004

me, myself and i ...

i think i have a big big problem. with myself. for the unacquainted, it may not be that visibly clear. there is this fiery nature, streak, in me that just lingers no matter how much i try to suppress it. in some ways, a little bit of it is good, coz it keeps me competitive in many things that i do. thats what keeps me to have such a winning mentality when playing sports and games and stuff. i strive to win, very hard always. and be a sore loser sometimes. my soccer buddies can attest to that. but that fiery nature in me, when in abundance is kind of unhealthy i feel. especially so when its transplanted to my personal life. and becomes a huge huge character flaw. sometimes i wonder where do i get such an irksome trait from. probably a combination of environment, life experience, and genetics perhaps. i dunno. and funny thing is, though im very aware of such a shortcoming, many times i consciously let it overwhelm my emotions which translates to an irritatingly annoying behaviour. which is unfair too, for my actions eventually tend to betray my actual thoughts & feelings. whatever they may be. oh crap. as much as i love myself, i do hate it too. well maybe parts of it la.

got tickets to the singapore vs myanmar game on sunday nite, courtesy of fadzly bobo. thanx brudder, u're the best. cost-wise, keep it on tabs yea. i knew i could count on you. and btw, welcome to the videoezy family. work hard ok.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey pagelsdorf,

Found your blog today and spent some time reading through it. Good stuff, thanks! I'm thinking of doing one for my guaranteed love spells site, but not sure I have the time to do it right. Yours looks so good though, I might!

Take care!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey "pagelsdorf", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

Me. -- "I tried these real voodoo love spells and got my boyfriend back!"

Friday, December 16, 2005 6:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, but I was looking for more stuff on free love spells but found your blog. Not quite what I was looking for, but good! Thanks for the read!

**Cassie**
My free love spells site.

Monday, December 19, 2005 3:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi pagelsdorf,

Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

Me. -- !These love and money spells got my love back!

Monday, December 19, 2005 2:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi pagelsdorf,

Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

Me. -- !These wiccan love spells got my love back!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 2:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi pagelsdorf,

Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

Me. -- !These powerful love spells got my love back!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 1:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home