Wednesday, December 22, 2004

shagged..

been feeling way way fatigued these past two days, i dunno why. havnt been doing anything shaggedelic lately, so im quite perplexed maself. was so concussed that it almost led to disaster. was supposed to help wake yan up for work at 5am plus coz she was doing opening today. she woke me up at 9am instead. apparently i didnt hear the alarm i set on my hp, didnt even realised how i managed to stop the ringing. thank goodness she wasnt really late or anything. phew. pardon me missus.

wasnt working today, so i finally could afford the time to give my bike a thorough washing. it was in a pretty dirty condition, what with the grease & dirt from the roads. been in neglect for a couple of months. or more i think! kinda got my hands all black and mechanic-looking in the process. gotta send the bike for servicing soon too. need air to be pumped into the tyres, and the engine oil and spark plugs replaced. wooooo, that could amount to quite a sum. money agaaaaain...

my niece sarah is finally starting to crawl. she's now more mobile, so more precautions are in place in my house when the kids come over. mini tiny teeth are also sprouting, and becoz of that she drools at times. reminds me of myself at 14. she's so cute & chubby. the epitome of a really round baby brimming with fat. just think of the michelin man. her elder sister is super excited about going to pre-school next year. wait til she gets into her 17th year of study, like me. it aint all that fun gal. getting more & more hyper and naughty and stubborn too. and talkative. probably will put pictures of these two kids up here once i figured out more about the dynamics behind this blogging thingy yea.

got the christmas gift for my boss already. its a thermos flask from starbucks. cheap and good! be clear though that i aint trying to suck up or anything, its for the exchange scheme Videoezy's having rmb? aaaahh...

storytime. wanted to surprise yan with a gift too. she had been eyeing this white polka-dotted Rip Curl purse. & apparently she noticed it at the outlet at pacific plaza, with only one left. my plan was to buy it before she's able to, and thus leave her disappointed when she realise there's none left. and eventually surprise her with the gift on another day. thus before picking her up after work i made my way there to buy it, only to realise that some bugger had already got it 1st. damn! was recommended by the gay-looking mat working there to try checking out the surf babe outlet at wisma, but unfortunately when i arrived there was none there either. shite, my plan tak menjadi. bummed out, went to meet up with yan at her workplace empty-handed. or so i thought. told her my failed plan coz i didnt want her to waste time looking around for it, but her being her, didnt believed me & thought i was merely trying to discourage her from buying. ummmm, i Do have an honest face rite? guys? aniwaes, we eventually surveyed the same places again. funny mang. tried out flash & splash at heeren, where we found the purse!! so i bought it there and then, and gave it to yan, in an advanced gift kind of way. haha. well, the idea was there la i guess. hope u like it aye.

a day off does wonders to me. rejuvenated for work tom. just no stocks pleaseeee no stocks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home