Wednesday, January 19, 2005

in real need..

of sponsors, and food donors. been living a life of a single bachelor for the past few days, though not realy of the swinging type. its been wake up in the morning, off to school or work, and i'll be back home late at night. increasingly inclined to eat out, and by the time im home im soo pooped to the max. and its a cycle again the next day. my funds are getting severely depleted, trying my best to scrimp and save now. but it aint working too well i think, and been quite sometime since i've had good, homecooked food. getting sick of buying hawker & fast food stuffs. help..

paid my fine by the cisco/traffic police fella. shite its freaking 70 bucks my goodness. down the drain just like that. and when considering what i got for that was a roti john chicken cheese & a mushroom cheese prata. madness, wat a loss. now i understand why motorists have this thing about the government and getting fined. come to think of it the majority of singaporeans do gripe about that issue too. every fine-able aspect of life is never missed aye. dammit la now my already tight budget is seriously going into a major major deficit. help again..

lagging in my readings. cant get myself to start. even if i do, it'll be a stuttering one. but whats new with that yea. im such a slacker, doing the minimal required each time. lazy lazy lazy. wished sometimes that i can have the capacity to push myself harder, like some of my more ummm studiously renowned kakis. maybe i could, afterall i was quite a prodigy back in my ummm formative learning years in the late 80s/early 90s. dunno what happened along the way la. aaah well.

i want a trucker cap. cant seem to find a nice but simple design, which doesnt seem too mat-tish. maybe im turning into one. yikes.

i miss yan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home