Friday, January 07, 2005

oh nooo...

my comp's crashed again. fark. not at this time, when school's starting again soon. must be dying coz of old-age, been obsolete many times over. cant wait for my iBook to come, i really need it urgently. to chat, to blog, to surf, and lastly, to do my work. hope there's no cockup with the Comp Coop people la. come quick plsss....

we both had our hair cut. mine as usual was conventionally done at my uncle's barber shop. turned out ugly-ly short as usual too. cant be bothered la, hair will always grow back i assure myself. i hope. yan went to her favourite shop too, though her favourite stylist was missing in action. turned out nice, looking spunkily-neat. and cool of course. that's my girl. =)

my parents going away for a month next week for the Haji pilgrimage. freedom. weeeeeeeeee!! no food. aaaaarggghhhhhhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home