Saturday, March 19, 2005

from now till an unspecified date i will be conserving my ability to think and critically analyse stuffs in my life. in view of the many assignments and whatnots, i think its better for me to save my wonderful ideas and bombastic words to more appropriate use in my essays. cant be wasting effort thinking too much about what to write in a blog yea. shall probably stick to one-liners and perhaps a few short entries for the time being.

i took a serious dump upon reaching home just now. which i seldom do at this hour. usually its umm kinda of a routine morning thing for me the very minute i wake up. had to rush to the kitchen loo before i did the necessary. lucky it was felt after i got home. imagine if i was riding. horrible man. must be the stingray from west coast. or mebbe the pepsi plus sugar cane concoction. wateva la. ok this is quite a disgusting entry. think i should stop now.

meeting again for deviance tomorrow. lazy la lazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home