Monday, March 14, 2005

from the rivers of babylon...

just now my thoughts kinda wandered to the memories i had of someone who was quite close to me last time. amazingly, the feeling of pain and loss suddenly overwhelmed me so greatly that my tear ducts burst opened. admittedly and unashamingly i cried so much that im surprised myself. mebbe i was merely expressing the emotions that had been pent up in me all along, and basically it was triggered off i guess. didnt realise how much i had really missed nor appreciated the person all this while. until just now of course. think its common for us to not appreciate a person that much until he or she is gone. as much as we try to, its different i feel. unfortunately sad la i think.

man i didnt know i was such a wussy. or sensitive for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home