Thursday, March 17, 2005

just a few updates.

1. i finally got a new horn. for my bike that is. an airhorn that can emit the loudest of horns. feel much more secure with the knowledge that i can horn at other motorist who cross my path. beware fellas.

2. interfac soccer starting. for the arts fac fanatic, please do come and support. interested parties can ask me for the fixtures. though you may not get to see me play. not sure if im in the starting eleven.

3. the skin on my shoulder is peeling slightly. apparently i was burnt i suppose, not really tanned. never mind la, quite an experience.

4. sarah can now wave byes at people. and sabrina's starting to sing alot and say prayers. my my they are really growing up very fast.

5. i still have a alot of work to do. and they're still undone.

6. as the days go by, im learning more and more about the people around me. inclusive of the close ones, the not so close ones, and the growing close ones. subjective to my perspective though.

7. been feeling lethargic and snoozy lately. despite the relative adequacy of sleep. mebbe perhaps coz ive been running around doing a few stuffs, running here and there. so much deviation from my usual slackiness. cant seem to translate the energy for that to the more important stuff i hafta do though. haha.

ok mebbe thats all for now. ciao ancho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home