Wednesday, March 09, 2005

ruck & maul and up & under...

watched the nus rugby team play against ngee ann polytechnic just now while waiting for my arts fac soccer training. sigh i miss playing the game. saw a few of my former jc teammates there, both from my batch and the juniors. recognised a few of my old opponents in the team too. aah well. i guess my physique's just not built for such a game. all pretty bulked up, even though they aint realy tall or wot. just dun haf the confidence to continue where i left off i guess. wasted. rugby's my love, soccer's my game.

am in the arts fac team. dunno if im in the starting eleven or not. not that i am expecting much. feels that there are actually more talented players in arts fac who never bothered to volunteer their skills. i know of a few good ones. such a waste. could really be of help to the faculty.

am tired. accumulated since the court soccer with shan and the JJ people. twas a good session, good workout, good getting to know some of the fellas.

school work still damn lagging. shite.

had a good chiling out and talk with the person that matters most after the day ended. time really told, and time will tell. guess i've learnt some stuff along the way. kinda like an eye-opener of some sorts. nothing bad of coz. we're gooood. *grin*

got to learn a couple of stuffs about a dear old friend of mine. nope nope she aint my mom, nor my gf. just realised how much of a responsibility she has. must say that i now kinda respect her toughness and resilience. not to mention the diligence she puts into school and work. and her unselfish attitude in helping others, me included. think she knows who she is. keep up with what u're doing aite. one day you'll reap the rewards im sure. u go girl. *thumbs up*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home