Monday, March 14, 2005

sunny day, sweeping the clouds awaaay..

went to the sentosa beach yesterday, with the one and only yan. weather was good, bright hot and all. both of us got quite a tan, more dark than bronze though. think i overburnt my shoulders too. the area feels sore now. twas good, bumming around, something different from the usual activities that we normally do. talked alot and shared alot. didnt take my bike either, so going public was also a welcomed relief. its more enjoyable i think, allows more interaction time with each other. fun day la.

played the court soccer tourney just now in nus. got into the semis before getting knocked out. wat a bummer. was a tad disappointed with myself for not performing at a better level i know im capable of. mebbe the team felt pressured to perform la. got some pretty good individuals in it. aah well tuff luck. next time perhaps.

almost lost my beloved G-shock just now. was frantically searching for it in the toilet after washing up at YIH. went on all the way back to the court area to look for it. only to realise that it was in the back pocket of my berms all along. kancheong sia. felt so stoopidly dumb man. haha.

almost got knocked down by a car just now, when on the way to river valley to sign my payclaims for the month. which again by the way, is pathetic man. i was turning right into a minor road when a stupid red car suddenly appeared from behind another gold car which was waiting to turn right also (in the opposing traffic direction..geddit?). my sight was blocked by that stationary car, and the coast was clear for me to turn. as i was doing that the red car appeared in a very fast speed, perhaps having veered away from the gold one. thank god i saw it coming and sped into the minor road. bledy driver horned his car, and got the cheek to slow down after that, turned his head and stared at me (i had turned and looked at him 1st of coz). idiot he was damn speeding man. God must haved loved me still to have reacted my instincts fast enough. sheesh and i havnt been particularly observant in my religious obligations. hopefuly, slowly but surely la.

pooped now. need a rest, but the piling amount of work scares me. somebody help push me to work pleaseeee.

to the one who matters. sigh. i know i commited a major boo-boo. not that i intended to. and im very very sorry. but please, whatever was in the past, im sure i never did come close to it. without really knowing the extent of it, the mistake i made is undoubtedly minor if contrasted to whatever you had experienced. please dont associate me with that. i have no linkage yea. but im still realy realy sorry for the boo-boo. i know, my bad. *ponders*

my elder sis's going china tomorrow. means the kids will be staying over most days. hurrah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home