Monday, March 21, 2005

this thing will never end..

just as im finishing up with the long dragged deviance project, i gotta start worrying about another history essay due on thursday. and i have a test for gek1525 which im so freaking lost and have no interest in watsoever. had to take it due to the darn requirements. social thought's term paper is due the week after that. and malay history's after that. yikes.

i never really knew that sometimes, the things people say can realy hurt. as bochap and relaxed as i am, guess im pretty much emotionally permeable like everyone is. man those words can sting. and they stink too. aaah well gotta bite the bullet, take it in my stride, and smile my patience away.

went to one of my groupmate's hostel room just now for meeting. my first time venturing to those areas. found the place nice, reminds me of my army bunk last time though. so slack, twas nice to be living on your own, technically. wished i had the financial muscle to do so now.

ate at tong seng coffeshop at bugis for first time too. tried the sliced fish porridge. tasted like food served for sick people having a fever. apparently the place is all hyped up and all. dun seem to be validated i tink. normal only.

think i been sleeping on the wrong side of the bed. my neck hurts, and each time i wake up there's this headache bugging me. damn u bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home