Friday, April 22, 2005

i turned 23 today. another year older, another year wiser i hope. its getting to me, the fear of having to really really grow up now, be all independent and mature, and start thinking of what im gonna do for my future, savings, and stuff like that. issues that an adult should be concerned about. hopefully, i'll get the hang of it soon. seems like only recently that i was sitting for my psle, fretting over my O-lvls, and being disappointed with my A-lvls. if all goes well i'll be graduating in a year's time, and venturing into the real world. in a way, its kinda happening a wee bit too fast for me i tink. *shudder*

spent the day in school though, no fancy celebration or partying. had to mug for the darn upcoming exams. mood was relatively neutral and resigned at first. however was greatly cheered up by a wonderful surprise which yan sprang on me later on in the afternoon, by providing me with presents, when i seriously wasnt expecting any, considering the fact that i understand that she's also having similarly tight finances as me. not that im complaining, in fact im very very happy with the stuff she got me. hehe. but im very touched by the gesture and sacrifices i found out she made to get me those items. mind you, im not at all a materialist. its just a great bonus la to be getting presents, and i really appreciate her efforts. its very heartwearming indeed, despite the conflicts and differences we go through and all. thank u very much my dear yan. *hugs*

to all the people who remembered and wished me a happy birthday, i salute you all and thank you for the wishes. in one way or the other, its a pleasure having known and have you fellas in my life. doesnt matter the fact that we may never be close or tight, ive always have this belief that there is always a reason for all people that i meet in my lifetime. be it significant, or just an acquaintance. thank you again. cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home