Tuesday, May 17, 2005

finally managed to catch the Kingdom of Heaven. found it fairly alrite, nothing wow or that outstanding to it. plot-wise abit skimpy, would have been great if there was more focus on the crusades and jihad itself. for once islam was given quite a credible portrayal in the film, quite unlike the typical negative image most hollywood films give about muslims, arabs and anything from the middle east.

my next most-looked-forward-to movie is the upcoming final Star Wars instalment. yes yes for those unaware, i am quite a geek when comes to this. am trying to source for fellow fans to come watch it with me, though i'd probably be catching it 2-3 weeks after the release. kinda wanna avoid the crowd in a way la. hehe.. so anyone interested do ring me up aite..

hmm..tink i kinda misplaced my "angela's ashes" book. not too sure if ive loaned it out to anyone or not, cant seem to remember la. hope ive not lost it, for i loved the story so much..if it's being held on by anyone out there, do return it to me yea?

working at jelita last sunday brought me back memories i had when i first covered shift there last year. non-stop human traffic, difficult customers, rowdy rich kids, having to eat at the stairways due to absence of a proper store, enduring the mentel (cheeky) stares of the cashier-minahs at cold storage, etc etc.. was left darn exhausted at the end of work that day. but for money, i'll endure all that. *grits teeth*

hmm.. things havnt exactly been that smooth of late. i dunno why, but i certainly hope it works out fine.

"My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
the morning rain clouds up my window
and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey,
but your picture on my wall
it reminds me that it's not so bad
it's not so bad..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home