Wednesday, May 18, 2005

in the mood to reminisce..

i miss (in no particular order) ..

- my 'geylang serai gang' from secondary school. elf, sham lipas, erwin, mahadi, fik s/o samy, firdaus step, anis, willy. the innocence, the pranks/jokes, the growing up.

- the 3 months i had in Jurong Institute in jan-mar 1999. best education ever.

- the SA Malay people in my 99-00 batch.

- playing rugby.

- my NS pay. shiok sia.

- my fitness. and the capacity to run.

- sunday soccer.

- the old skool cartoons like transformers & visionaries.

- my once-toned physique. esp after BMT.

- the sugar cane juice in the old Taman Jurong market. best i've ever tasted.

- relief teaching. the money, the working hours, the experience.

- pegasus company in tekong.

- my loved ones who have gone before me.

- the gf. every day.

- playing Lego.

- taking public transport.

- my primary school kakis.

- the modules i took in semester 1 year 1. interesting & chicken dodol man.

- spending more time with the family.

- going for gigs.

- etc etc plus many more.

this list is by no means conclusive. just random ones that come to mind. sometimes i wish there was time travel, so that i could probably live through the experiences again. just for the fun of it. hahaha... how cool would that be. mite include more of them if i happen to think of any later on la.. cheerios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home