Monday, June 27, 2005

maybe i did overreact, but i certainly do not like it when one's wrongs are made to seem like they're mine. tsk tsk. *wags finger*

aniwaes, worked almost a full shift today. did opening at tiong bahru before heading to jelita to do closing. it's been a while since i worked there, so it was kind of an endearing feeling when a middle-aged couple recognised me from having worked there ages ago. they asked me how i've been, and where i've been gone to. so i replied by asking how did they recognised me and all, and they mentioned that i had served them many times before, thus they could easily remember me. well, i hope that implied an indication that i did serve them well enough to stick in their memories i guess. haha.. out of it all, it was a nice surprise la to me, for their little gesture demonstrated a form of recognition to us workers in the store. customers like these make my day. not the nasty ones though. aplenty out there, especially the ones with the thick fat wallets coupled with a stinking ya-ya attitude.

im in a wee bit of a dilemma. should i go for a holiday getaway, or attempt to go for my class 2A licence? its one or the other, due to my infinitely limited funds, and im quite torn in between. how aye..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home