Thursday, July 07, 2005

i cant believe how low my tolerance level for pain is. i could hardly withstand the sting felt when i rubbed salt onto my open sore ulcer on the inside of my cheek. yes yes i finally managed to brave myself to do the inevitable after days of enduring the torture. my goodness how unashamedly i yelped and teared trying to fight back the pain. this is sooo weird. i cant stand pain, i fret about injections, i hate the sight of blood, i have heightophobia, etc etc bla bla bla amongst the many peculiarities that plague me. man im such a wuss. (ok that last statement do not require any reiteration from anybody aite).

aniwaes, i am damn damn exhausted from work. due to a series of unfortunate events i was required to fill in and cover for my superior on my off day on monday, which come in between the 5 days of work i had prior to that, and before another 4 days of consecutive work. these means that as of now, i have worked for 8 days straight already. as much as i appreciate the 'rezeki' im granted with, im am kinda pooped and burnt out from doing the same thing nonstop. and to make matters worse, tom would be the 9th and final day. before i get to rest on friday. oooh god bless me.

im looking forward to these, if they do turn out as tentatively planned.

- playing soccer with the guys on sunday morning.
- the videoezy gathering at RV next friday.
- long awaited reunion with the guys from Kris Pusaka 97-99 batch.
- breakfast and a movie with the missus. weeeeeeeee....

ok, i need to sleep now. i guess the fatigue's real bad when i can even start dozing off at the counter. so yea i think i should rest. pardon the lack of interesting updates from me in recent times ya. ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home