Friday, July 15, 2005

note to meself:
- always always bring a jacket/sweater when im riding. especially during cold weather and during the night. it really aint worth risking getting pneumonia for all the thrill it brings to me. brrrrrr....

aniwaes, for the umpteenth time, i came home to the sight of my dad slouched in front of the television tuned into MTV. well sometimes it's the tv that's watching him la. i do not know why, but aside from all the sleaziness and funky music that comes from the channel, i'd just like to think that he's now a much cooler person, and a groovier dad. or mebbe there really isnt anything else to watch. today oasis was on, playing wonderwall. how interesting ya.

choosing modules for this upcoming semester is a chore. kinda difficult to match what interests me, to the ideal kind of weekly timetable and exam schedule that best serves me. ahhh well it just sucks la. oh yea and i think im choosing sociology as my single major from now on. and if my grades behave themselves i might do the honours year too. its a big if for now la. no more history for me, found it less enjoyable in terms of what i learnt as the semesters went on. disillusioned mebbe. if this is the Star Wars i would thus be seen as turning into Sith, so to speak. after years of subscribing to history, i think its time for me to move on. i just hope im doing the right thing la. but then again, Anakin thought so too. hahahaha.. so we'll see..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home