Tuesday, December 06, 2005

the past couple of days breezed past me, been working again to make up for the lost hours used for the exams. though judging by how the papers turned out probably i would have been better off working during that 'reading' period also. ah well.. anyways, twas quite an effort for me to get back to the sales & service line mentality and getting familiarised with the environment and all the ongoing promotions and watnots after that short intermission. and there's a new girl at work, but she reeks of this weird-smelling stink. dunno whether its her breath or odour or wat la. *urrgghh*

i outdid myself today, setting a new benchmark for my capacity to eat. the day started slowly with me waking up at about noon plus, and bumming around the house taking care of the little cabbage patch kid while my mom went to the pasar. had my first meal late in the late afternoon with Kelloggs cereal & milk, finishing up the final disc of my 2-month-old The OC marathon. the day kickstarted with me having a maiden dinner with the gf at Thai Express Holland Village, my first time ever eating at that chain. yeah abit the lembab but who cares. i had this dish numbered 6101, some softshell crab thingy. plus rice. which was not enough so i asked for an additional bowl. that left me quite full, somewhat surprisingly (the dish was superb i must say...highly recommended). and i thought that was all to it. however later that night we decided to join wan & faz for supper, since they had the car and offered to chauffeur us around. ended up in Simpang Bedok for the 1st time too, and again us foursome somehow managed to overestimate the amount of food to order. teruk man macam how many days never eat. people walking past our table must be thinking what gluttons we are. so, despite my 3/4-filled tummy, i still found room for some kerang rebus, sup tulang and wrinkly fries, washed down with my regulation Coke. well yea it sounds little but the pile of clam-shells and marrow-less bones left on my plate bears testimony to my eating prowess. im amazed too. yet i never seem to put on much weight, still the same old skinny fella. weirdd..

anyways court soccer session's tomorrow, so mebbe all that food will be put to good use la.

what sucks now is that my body clock seems to be suffering from the post-exam trauma. sleeping way way late and waking up way even later. the good life perhaps yea but this shouldnt go on for very long, afterall its only a one month break. too short la too short to readjust all. having said that, i cant decide now whether it shall be CSI, or the Godfather II for tonite.. hmmm..

things i need/want for december (or Christmas):
1. 2A licence
2. berms
3. t-shirts
4. boxers
5. Krumpler sling pouch
6. more Ben & Jerry's
7. beach slippers
8. corduroy jeans
9. contact lens solution
10. money for all of the above.

sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home