Thursday, March 30, 2006

isnt she lovely....

this is my new love, and im so proud of her.. may this be the start of a long and meaningful relationship..

when i look at her, now id feel like humming....

"You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much ....

Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak ..."


(p.s. the pics can be clicked for a better view)

solid aye? black is soooooo beautiful. got it for a pretty good deal, just my good luck i guess. been riding it for about 2 weeks already, so far so good. next up, a full face helmet if got rezeki.. hehe..

i will still miss my beloved phantom though, wonder how it is now.. hope the new owner is taking good care of it la..

ok cheerios..

1 Comments:

Blogger Nazri & Aidah said...

"she's pretty isnt she? I'm sure she is.... " Najie

Friday, April 07, 2006 8:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home